To make a warranty claim, always keep the vehicle model, date of purchase, vehicle serial number, and information from the retailer where you purchased the vehicle handy.
The warranty is limited to the terms listed below:
- Frame, Suspension, Motor: 1 year for parts.
- Controller, Charger: 1 year for parts.
- Battery: Warranty on the battery starts the date of purchase of the vehicle as new. The battery is sealed and cannot be opened or fixed. The battery should not have a percentage of nominal charge retention of 60% or less. Misuse of the battery, negligence or attempt to open or repair it will void the warranty.
- General: The bicycle is backed up by a 1-year main warranty, certain components listed on this chart or consumables may be subject to a different period of coverage or not included in this warranty.
- Consumables: Components subject to wear are not covered by the warranty: Tires, inner tubes, brake lines, brake pads, basket, wheel lining tape, light bulbs, LEDS, fuses, etc.
If the warranty is void for any reason the customer shall bear any repair or replacement costs resulting from vehicle misuse, negligence or abuse.
Always follow care and preventive maintenance procedures.
Always keep receipts from any services performed to the vehicle by an authorized distributor or service center.
The warranty will be voided by any of the following circumstances:
- Failure to follow all directions or recommendations listed in the user manual.
- Cycling collision, accidents or vehicle damage caused by careless parking
- Acts in violation of laws
- Failure to register your ebike
- DIY repairs on electronics
- Abusive use of the bicycle in off-road terrain, mud, snow, water, sand, gravel and water
- If the bicycle is used as rental unit
- Damages caused by natural disasters, such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, flooding and other hazards.
- Rust and/or paint fading caused by heavy exposure to rain, hail, snow or direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
- Overloading beyond the recommended capacity .
- Damages caused by nails, needles, broken glass , debris, sharp rocks or other foreign objects.
- Use of the vehicle for stunts, jumping from ramps, stairs, or elevated ramps.
- If vehicle is used in competitions or racing.
- Modifications made to the motor, electrical system, suspension frame, and battery.
- Use of components not approved by the manufacturer.
- Damages resulted from improper care and handling.
Due to the nature of the product some components must be exclusive from the manufacturer such as but not limited to the battery, motor, main gauge cluster, controllers, Led headlights, brake drums or disc rotors and pads etc. Other components such as tires, tubes, saddle, racks, baskets may be used from market-ready or compatible products previous approval from the retailer or manufacturer.
For any questions about your warranty or to make any claims please contact EMOJO bikes at:
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your EMOJO BIKE to request a return.
Returns are not allowed after 30 days of the delivery date.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn, unused or the ebike must have less than ten (10) miles on the odometer, and must include all items that were inside the box (charger, keys, hardware, etc.), and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged, or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right for you.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we will send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. EMOJO bike is not responsible for the shipping cost of the packages returned by the customers themselves.
NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Product from Unauthorized Resellers
- Items damaged by human error
- Special or custom orders
- Sale items or gift cards
- Giveaways or free items
- E-Bikes $150/pc for a return
- E-Trikes $250/pc for a return
- Phone Holder, charger $15/pc for a return
- Front and Rear Basket $20/pc for a return
- E-bike Batteries $30/pc for a return
Exchange for new model (Only for Non-quality related products)
This term is only for the unworn, unused, unopened package, the ebike/etrike
must have less than 10 miles on the odometer.
|Accept full refund & partial refund
|Wrong goods received
|Free exchange or full refund
|Damaged or missing accessories
|Free accessories or partial refund
|The package not delivered or missing
|Free resend or full refund
|Cancellation before shipment
|A processing fee of 5% of the total amount will be deducted
|Cancellation After Shipment
|$200/item from the refund will be deducted for shipment
|Refund for difference in price
|1. Partial refund of the difference price within 15 days
2. Not acceptable over 15 days (can send free gift)
Note: EMOJO Electric bike has the right to organize any event promotion
Change of delivery address
|Customers need to pay an extra $20 per item
Refusal to Accept Package
|Customers will need to pay $200 shipping charge per item or an extra $200 for resend.
|Quality Issues Refund
|1. Within 30 days: Free return or exchange for defective products. Shipping fee cannot be refunded
2. Over 30 days: Return is not acceptable; Accept exchange of new product or partial refund. Must take a photo of the item in its original packaging to share with our Product Support team.
|Non-Quality Issues Refund
|Only refund within 30 days: unworn, unopened package, unused, or ebike with less than ten (10) miles on the odometer, free of any wear and tear, dirt, dust, fragrance, or any other signs of use. Must be in the same packaging and condition
as received, and must include all items that were inside the box (charger, keys, hardware, etc.).
We will deduct the shipping fee of $200/pc when making a refund for non-defective e-bikes/No-longer needed e-bikes. $15/pc will be deducted for phone holder and charger return shipment; $20/pc for baskets and racks; $30/pc for e-bike batteries.
|Quality Issues Reimbursement
|If you believe your item is defective and was purchased within the last 2 years from our authorized dealer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide photos or videos that containing the actual defects, as there may be a simple fix for your problem. EMOJO support team can provide you with technical solutions.
If the issues still can not be resolved, we would recommend you bring the item to your local bike repair store for fixing, and we would like to provide reimbursement for the defectiveness.
Please note that to be eligible for the reimbursement, i) a valid printed invoice or digital invoice from the repair shop is required (handwritten invoices are not eligible); ii)the amount of reimbursement cannot exceed twice the price of the corresponding parts for the repair; iii)We do not offer exchanges when parts are damaged again, and only one replacement per part will be accepted.
EMOJO ELECTRIC BIKE reserves the right to determine between defective products and normal wear and tear.
For returned items or items for exchange, we will need 3-6 business days upon receiving your item(s) to process the solution.
After this period, we will refund within 3 business days.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund has been approved or not. If approved, the refund will be automatically processed on your original payment method. Please note that it may take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.